(\{Rise to the Challenge}/) (\{Rise to the Challenge}/)

And it was the first song of yours I ever heard...

Doncha' hate it when that happens? Nice tune. Really awsome.

LIFE! LIFE!

SirFiNiX to the rescue!

How the f*** did this end up with a 0.5?! Voted 5 to try an' save it.

_-={A Place for Dreams}=-_ _-={A Place for Dreams}=-_

Nice.

Remember me? You reviewed one of my songs a looong time ago and asked me to review yours. Well I've finally gotten around to it! This is awsome! Very original. Downloading and rating 5 now. ;)

MaestroRage responds:

oh man I thought I had written a response to this! Sorry, my bad memory doth strike again...

in any case, i'm glad you dropped by, equally glad you liked the piece ^^. Thank you for the review.

The Attic--_--(2:11) The Attic--_--(2:11)

Nice!

A lot of fun to listen to!

starting the motion starting the motion

I likey!

Fun fun! Too quiet though. work on the volume problem. PS: I like to use bells too! :)

dh2050 responds:

well i guess this volume was the loudest cos any louder and it would start to distort
anyway thks for your comment, its greatly appeciated :)

=NITROX= =NITROX=

Each section drags on too long.

Each section of the song is too long. They're good, but they repeat too many times. Overall, quite enjoyable.

DjCHAOS-EZPOT responds:

I Thought that to i was woried about that thnx for brining it up i will improve!

Draze - Phantoms Virus Draze - Phantoms Virus

Very impressive.

How can I not enjoy this? I'm a composer myself, (although, I havent submited anything to NewGrounds.) and I must say, I heard some stuff (though, not exact pieces) that are taken from other songs. But still, they were changed quite a bit, so I'll forgive you and call it a remix. (There's a smattering of different stuff by different artests and original stuff inbetween.)

Loved it and wished with all my heart that I was this good.

Draze responds:

The only part taken from the original is the melody, however i turned it into a variable chord melody (not easy to do) and made the updated melody at the end is mine :) which i'm happy to say is the best melody in the song :D

Thanks for the review dude.